Announcing the MakesCents Blog Contest 2017!
Attention area Educators. How do finances impact WV students? Are students prepared to deal with their financial future? We know that many of you have first-hand knowledge and insight to share. We want to hear from you and give you a platform to share your ideas on our MakeCentsWv.org website Blog.
Here’s how the blog contest will work.
Choose a Topic
- Why does Financial Literacy matter for West Virginia students?
- How can we effectively teach West Virginia Students about Financial Literacy?
Submit Your typed response (500 words or under), in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2017 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Please include:
- Your full name and a short bio to put with your post (100 words or less)
Win a Prize!
– The top 3 entries will be featured on The MakeCentswv.org website blog!
– The top 3 entries will also receive a $100.00 cash prize to be used in their classroom.